What you probably want to know
While the Terms of Service below are legally binding (and as you can tell, we yet have to hire a laywer to craft them specifically for stackdraft), we'd like to tell you the most important takeaways.
- We care about your privacy and security of your data. Your account data is safe with us.
- We care about your e-mail inbox traffic - we will never SPAM you and you can always unsubscribe from any non-transactional mail from stackdraft.
- The diagrams you create with stackdraft are yours and you can do whatever you like with them, as long as the stackdraft logo remains on them (this limitations will not apply to all plans in the future).
- The cloud resource icons available to you have been published by their respective cloud providers. DigitalOcean icons have been provided for use by stackdraft directly by DigitalOcean.
- While we would love to partner with different cloud providers in the future, stackdraft is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of them.
Use of icons
Amazon Web Services
AWS Simple Icons are an official icon set that includes icons for several AWS products and resources. Customers and partners are permitted by AWS to use them to create architecture diagrams. The icons are designed to be simple so that you can easily incorporate them in your diagrams and put them in your whitepapers, presentations, datasheets, posters or any technical material you like.
Google Cloud Platform
The Products logos contained in this icon library may be used freely and without permission to accurately reference Google's technology and tools, for instance in books or architecture diagrams.
stackdraft may provide you with a set of other company and product logos, which belong to their respective owners and may be protected by the trademark law. These logos are provided to you to represent different data sources, destinations, products or solutions. stackdraft takes no responsibility of any misuse of these publicly available resources for other purposes than the aforementioned valid reasons.
Terms of Service
In all honesty, most of these terms have been autogenerated, until we can craft better terms suitable for stackdraft. Feel free to contact us with questions, which we'll be happy to answer.
By accessing the website at https://www.stackdraft.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Stackdraft's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Stackdraft's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stackdraft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Product Ideas
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about current or future offerings from stackdraft, including without limitation potential improvements to stackdraft products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place stackdraft under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
You agree that stackdraft, in its sole discretion, may use your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and Web site listings (including links to your website) for the purpose of advertising or publicizing your use of stackdraft products or services.
- The materials on Stackdraft's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Stackdraft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Stackdraft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stackdraft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Stackdraft's website, even if Stackdraft or a Stackdraft authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Stackdraft's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stackdraft does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Stackdraft may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Stackdraft does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Stackdraft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stackdraft of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Stackdraft may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Stackdraft's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.stackdraft.io, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 18 July 2018.